Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bean helps me clean out my dresser

Hi everyone! So sorry about the long time between posts. Not much exciting has been going on at Chez Bean. I am thrilled to report that the lost dog I posted about last time was found. Yay!

As an example of how dull things have become around here lately, let me tell you about when I cleaned out and re-organized my dresser....

Anyone still there? Still awake? OK. Bean decided to help/observe me since she didn't have anything better to do than wait for Bryan to come home. Her day doesn't start until she hears his keys in the door. She is such a Daddy's Girl! Anyway, she was helpful (kind of) and cute (very) so I decided to snap a few photos. Enjoy!

I think you should keep these two. Red is your color.

Here, let me help you fold this scarf.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that all is well. I look often for posts.
Take care
Grandmabecker

Anonymous said...

Hey Bean....way to help out your mommy!!! How's spring going for ya? Caramel and I have been getting our walk on but there is nothing like a car ride so we can scare folks as we ride down the streets of Durham. We get a big kick out of barking at folks walking on the sidewalks. Mommy said that we are "embarrasing" ..whatever that means...

Love ya, TJ the DJ

Dogasaur said...

Hello Bean!
What a good helper you are. You and your owner are invited to come and play on our new site.

http://www.dogasaur.com

So many friends and doggy fun
See you there

Allyson said...

Bean is back!!!! We missed you! Can't wait for more posts from the fam :-)