Tuesday, June 21, 2005

i am not amused

When Bean is out in the back yard (which is totally fenced in, don't worry) and wants back in, she doesn't bark or scratch at the door or anything else a normal dog might do to get your attention. She just stands there, staring, waiting...

When she is out there, we don't close the big door, just the screen door. So if you were to go into the kitchen for oh, I don't know, a bowl of cereal, this is the first thing you'd see:


It's really creepy.

(In this photo she looks pissed off because instead of letting her in, I went to get the camera.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Bean was a cat in a previous life (oh the horror!). My Queen Bee Kitty raised staring to an art form. She trained me to recognize the subtle differences between stares and to respond immediately or risk her wrath.

Sam the black GSD said...

Yikes, she looks demanding. I'm the same way when I need a snack!

Sammy

R. Keith said...

Maybe she needs a door bell installed on the floor so she could step on it. I've started given one sharp bark if my staff isn't quick enough to let me in. I don't like sitting on the porch when it's too hot.

rebecca said...

Hmmm, a paw operated door bell sounds ideal...I wonder where you'd find such a thing? Thanks for the idea Pimm!

IndyPindy said...

That's the face I make when my mother makes fart sounds on her arm. It jus irritates me to no end when she does that. First I try to ignore her, but then she keeps doing it and looking at me. Eventually I can't take it anymore and I say "Ooowoowooow!" and give her a dirty look!