Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Crime and Punishment

In order to give you some idea of the havoc our little Bean can create at home, I submit these webcam photos from doggie camp. Please keep in mind that all of these were taken over a period of no more than five minutes:


"Let's see. What shall I destroy first? That slide in the corner looks a little evil..."
"Yeah!!! Take that you plastic piece of crap. That's teach them to give us baby toys."
"Okay, the teacher has her back turned. Let's play "Fight Club." I'll be Brad Pitt, you be Ed Norton, okay?......GO!!!"
"Man, I can't believe we got caught. She must have eyes in the back of her head. Oh well. What can I get into in here?"

"[whisper]...Okay, I'll take the big guy. you and the husky cover the other three. Got it? Good. On the count of three.....one....two...."

1 comment:

Amstaffie said...

What fun it looked like they were all having. That is such a neat thing!