Tuesday, November 01, 2005

boo

Thanks to approximately one half pound of dog biscuits*, I am delighted to present to you...

BatBean


Happy Halloween!

(And I would be doing you a disservice if I did not send to over to have a look at Shelby's picture.)

*I had to do it on my own since Bryan refused to take any part in this. He says it's demeaning to Bean. Whatever. This is a dog that will happily run up to company, throw her back paw up over her head, and commence a very loud session of what I will only describe here as "self-love."

3 comments:

Amstaffie said...

Bean, you look absolutely fantastic in that costume, and shame on dad for thinking it's demeaning.

PS: Tell Shelby, that she's one of the cutest pugs I've seen!

Anonymous said...

Bean! You look Awesome! (you have the same look on your face that StoVoQor had on hers when big brother slimed her.. there is a picture on my blog if you want to go look)

IndyPindy said...

Bean, I am so sorry that you had to endure this. Fortunately for me, my mother was sick, so I was not dressed up this year - whew!

Humans are so odd - whenever I raise my hind leg over my head and start licking myself, either my mom or dad will say "Don't lick your peepee!"so I have to stop, since they have such a wierd hang up about it!