Sunday, November 13, 2005

every breath you-ou take...every move you-ou make...

every bond you break
every step you take

I'll be watching you.
Bean has just recently realized that she is tall enough to stand up and look out the front windows. Whenever she sees anything potentially harmful to us - a squirrel, the mailman, the neighborhood children, a leaf - she starts shrieking like a little girl until I go check it out. After I look out the window I say "What did you see? Did you find a leaf? Look! It's gone! You scared it away! What a good girl!! Who's mommy's sweet little guard dog? It's Bean!! Oh yes it is!!" She gets all wiggly and excited, I go back to what I was doing, and she resumes her post at the window.
Fun? You have no idea.

1 comment:

Amstaffie said...

Hi Bean! You are a good girl protecting your mommie! My mommie tells me the same thing. When I see a wascally squirrel on my property, I go crazy!!! or if a bird lands on the porch...

It's gotten to the point that mommie has to say "S" when talking about them. My head & tail perk up just at the word squirrel.

~Woof!
Storm