Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bean Ignores Mom

Yay! Another video!




Here, you can see that I am making a fool out of myself trying to get Bean to do something (anything!) for the camera, while she is obviously just trying to go back to sleep. It's shocking how she can be perfectly still when I want her to move, but turns into a ball of pure energy when I want her to be still. If you look closely, you can see that she blinks her eyes once. Other than that, it is pretty much the most boring 17 seconds of your life.

I hate having to work with moody celebrities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bean, I don't blame you. As long as you lay there, the less work you will have to do.

TJ

Anonymous said...

I love this dog. She is adorable. And in her defense I watched the video five times to determine that she did move her ear ... it took
a few times to catch it!!.Of course I'm close to seventy and my sight isn't so great but I'm real sure about this. LOLOL Love you Bean. GrannyPat

rebecca said...

Thanks TJ and GrannyPat!

Although she can be uncooperative at times, I do love this dog. Look forward to seeing lots more videos of "Bean in Action" on the site!

Sabra said...

Bean's Mom a/k/a Creator: I don't see an e-mail for you on your site - perhaps I'm just missing it. Is that a "have a heart" collar you have around Bean's nose? Sometimes they're called "Halti Collars," maybe? I have a green one for Bean that will match her other collar and her leash! I got it for The Boy - but he will lay down and NOT move if he has it on - so I use a harness now. Please e-mail me at Sabrasstilettos@yahoo.com.

Also, how do I get invited to see the video's of Bean???

And, if you're interested in how a Great Dane and a Standard Poodle can NOT eat peas... Check out the remains from dinner here: Dinnertime

I hope this brings up the empty bowls, but for those nasty little green round thingies!!!