Sunday, April 06, 2008

Wake Up Sleepy Head!

This has been a rainy, lazy weekend. It's one of those rare weekends when I don't have an exam on Monday. It was so hard to get out of bed! Some of us (Bean) decided just not to try. When I attempted to wake Bean and get her out of the bed so I could make it, it went like this:

Me: Bean. Time to get up now!

I'm invisible. I'm invisible. If I can't see her, she can't see me. I'm invisible...


Me: Bean, I know you are in the bed. I am looking right at you.

Okay. I'm in bed. But I'm soooo sleeepy. And sooo cute. You don't really want to get me up, do you? Look at this face...


Me: If you get out of bed, I'll make you breakfast.

Breakfast!? Did you just say "breakfast"?? I love breakfast!

And then she got up to eat. Within ten minutes of breakfast, we were both back in the bed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girls. I wonder where Bean learned it

Anonymous said...

Bean is SO cute. Of course, I may be a little partial to pit bulls. And pit bulls in bed - what can beat that for cuteness?!
And on such a sloggy damp morning who can blame the both of you for climbing back in?
Camilla and I just recently evacuated the bed today (I won't say just HOW recently) and like Bean, she was more reluctant than I was (and that is really saying something!).
Oh, I thought of a pit bull blog for you! Paco (of Paco collar fame) has a blog about him. Ana started it recently when Paco needed surgery on both of his legs. I'm not sure if she plans to keep it going but I hope so. I think it's great.

Pacosleg.blogspot.com

Annette and Camilla

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a little bride. Food works all the time