Sunday, August 08, 2010

sad to say

That Bryan and I are no longer together. He left a couple of months ago, and that's all I want to say about that.

My recent troubles are no reason to deprive the world of the happiness that is The Bean. And so, a photo of my little girl. She's been missing Bryan, and spends a good amount of time hanging out by the front door...just in case he comes back. Of course, I may just be projecting here, and she could be laying there because it's where the sun was at that moment... Either way, we're a couple of sad girls right now. But we'll be just fine on our own, right Bean?


Sure mom, but you're going to have to learn to walk me!

2 comments:

Mousie G. said...

Bean, it's so nice to have you back. Take care of your mommy and take her on some long walks with you. I do that with my mommy...strange how she loves to walk with me late at night. Something about the neigbors not being out and about...see I tip the scales at 82lbs now.

TJ the DJ

Allyson said...

Bean is baaaaaaack! And that's all that really matters because we missed reading your updates across the pond!