Sunday, August 08, 2010

sad to say

That Bryan and I are no longer together. He left a couple of months ago, and that's all I want to say about that.

My recent troubles are no reason to deprive the world of the happiness that is The Bean. And so, a photo of my little girl. She's been missing Bryan, and spends a good amount of time hanging out by the front door...just in case he comes back. Of course, I may just be projecting here, and she could be laying there because it's where the sun was at that moment... Either way, we're a couple of sad girls right now. But we'll be just fine on our own, right Bean?


Sure mom, but you're going to have to learn to walk me!

3 comments:

Mousie G. said...

Bean, it's so nice to have you back. Take care of your mommy and take her on some long walks with you. I do that with my mommy...strange how she loves to walk with me late at night. Something about the neigbors not being out and about...see I tip the scales at 82lbs now.

TJ the DJ

Allyson said...

Bean is baaaaaaack! And that's all that really matters because we missed reading your updates across the pond!

THE ZOO said...

Hi Bean. nice to see your back. take care of your momma.