Monday, September 05, 2005

things that make me sleepy, part 2

destroying my toys:




especially the rubber ones. they're just so.....chewy. i mean, with the stuffed ones, it's not even a challenge anymore. just rip rip rip, and then fling the stuffing around the house. borrrr -rrring. anyway, i've already killed all of my stuffed toys, so now it's on to the so-called "indestructible" ones. hah! yeah....sure.

p.s. - it looks like i'm on the bed here but i'm not. that would be something that other dogs get to do. i am banished to the floor. fine, mom and dad. be that way.

but i'm taking your comforter with me.

p.p.s. - unfortunately, the adoption of a sister for bean didn't work out. so she is still an only dog. it's just as well, because if i had two blogs to keep up with, i'd probably have to drop out of grad school to find the time. priorities, ya know? they're....important.

3 comments:

IndyPindy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
IndyPindy said...

Hi Bean, I go to doggie day camp twice a week and it makes me really tired! There are two other Huskies and a Rottwweiler that are my best buds, and we wrestle all day. Then I go home and pass out, and I pretty much sleep the whole next day!

IndyPindy said...

Hey Bean, are you still there? Come to my blog and check out my liitle videos. Mom caught me red-handed playing with the ficus plant...busted!