Saturday, August 20, 2005

helping dad, part 1

One day, I found dad sitting on the floor in the living room trying to write a letter. Now, I know from previous experience that anytime mom or dad is doing anything on the floor, it's because they need my help but are too embarassed to ask.

First, I tried helping from the right...










And then from the left....












And then from the right again, with more encourage- ment....






Ya know what, dad, why don't I just write it myself this time?







Geeesh!!! Can't you two do anything for yourselves??? Are all humans this helpless?

1 comment:

Freda said...

Hey Bean,

That's cool you're helping your human. I am continually correcting my typist's spelling. He thinks he can type really fast. Maybe, but it doesn't make any sense when he's done.

Yep, humans need all the help they can get. That's why we are called 'Man's best friend'.

Keep up the good work.

Woof!

Freda