Wednesday, January 24, 2007

the spot

First of all, I can't believe it's been a almost a year since I posted here. It's been a rough year. Let's just say that now that everyone who used to read this is long gone and reading other, more interesting blogs, I have finally learned an important truth:

Any life that does not leave time to blog about your dog, is no life at all and must be changed.

So, now that I am taking some serious ME time, there will be a lot more posting around here. Starting with this....


This is Bean's spot. A Bean-sized square of warm sunshine. It only appears for a few hours a day, in the middle of the office floor. It is like no other spot on earth. And nothing, absolutely nothing, can tempt her to move from it.

Except of course, the sound of mommy's camera clicking from her desk. Our Bean is not one to miss a photo op!



2 comments:

IndyPindy said...

Hey Bean! Glad you're back! Thanks for visiting my blog. Your mom is such a good writer, I'm glad I'll get to read your blog again. I'll be back!

rebecca said...

Thanks Indypindy! It's good to be back!