Thursday, April 26, 2007

Project Bionic Leg: 7 days till surgery

Well, here we are. One week to go before the big day, and I am proud to announce that we are within 80% of our goal!! I have no doubt that we will make it in time, and may even have enough to pay for Bean's post-op sedatives and pain medications (of which there will be many). I couldn't be more surprised and happy about how this has turned out. When it started, I thought, "well, if I can raise a couple hundred dollars, at least that will help us pay something," but you all have totally blown my mind! Thank you, you are all the best!

Today's photo:


Why?! Why have you been waking my up EVERYDAY to take my picture? What can be the meaning of this? I hope you know this makes my knee hurt. Also, I will be barking tonight from 1 AM until 3 AM. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Brandi Mills said...

Hey Bean, if your leg is going to be 'bionic' does that mean it's going to make that nifty springy sound effect every time you use it? Hee Hee.

-China

rebecca said...

China,

I don't know what "bionic" means. I hope it means that my knee stops hurting. Maybe it means the same thing as "organic"? Because my food is organic, so maybe I am just getting a new knee to match? This is all very confusing!

-Bean