Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Project Bionic Leg: Day 12

Well, we have some great news today. We are 5% closer to our goal than yesterday for dropcash donations, ringing in at 38% raised! On top of that, another donor has just pledged a very generous off-line donation of $100! This, added to the amount we have raised on-line means we are....let me see....carry the one...multiply by 100....45% of the way there! (I don't know how to make that show up on the little dropcash graph though. If anyone out there knows, drop me a line.)

Way to go everyone! This word of mouth campaign really seems to be working. And it's a good thing too, because Bean's surgery is just a little over a week away (next Thursday). Today's off-line donation made me think of something. If you have been hesitant to donate so far because of the whole online/paypal thing, please email me and I will give you the info you need to send a check. Or a dollar bill. Really, we are happy for anything! My email is: rebecca.nc@gmail.com.

Today's Photo:

Man, all that math gave me a headache! I think I'm just gonna rest here for awhile...

No comments: