Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Project Bionic Leg: Day 13

Wow!! Donations have skyrocketed since yesterday! If you add the off-line donations, we are now at 67% of our target!! That is a HUGE jump in one day. We now need to raise $490 in the next week to reach the goal. At this rate, we may reach it by the weekend! I am really speechless. I had no idea how many people in the world would care about one little (well, maybe not so little!) dog with a hurt knee. Did you know that we have readers in Germany and Malaysia now? Bean is going to need an agent after all this is over!

Today's Photo:

In light of my newfound celebrity, I will no longer do photo shoots for free, woman. Have your people call my people if you want a proper head shot.

3 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

We're so glad you're getting close to your goal.

Riley, Tiki, & Kesey

Anonymous said...

See, Bean, I knew that people would come help. I believe that people have big hearts and will help each other, and doggies and other critters too when needed.
Grandmabecker

Brandi Mills said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad that things are going well. I was a little worried there at the beginning.

And Bean, don't get too snobby. They'll only keep lovin' ya if you keep showing them your pretty face. Absence may make the heart grow fonder, but keeping your face turned away means you won't see them when they offer you biscuits!

...did that make any sense?

-China