Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday 5:08 PM

Possible Bean sighting!

A woman called Bryan 30 seconds ago and said she saw a dog matching Bean's description (no collar though) running loose across Club Blvd near Northgate Mall, where the Burger King is. Bryan and a friend are headed there now. I didn't have any shoes on, so they raced out without me. Please keep your fingers crossed! And if you are in that area please please look around!

I'll update as soon as I hear anything.

Where are my $*#))(*) SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still at work but I sent a couple folks over that way to help look for the possible Bean dog -

In case it isn't, I am printing several hundred color flyers for Saturday at this very moment.

I sure hope they go to waste! :-)

Amy

rebecca said...

Awesome!!!

Yay for copy machines at work!

It wasn't Bean, but thanks for the quick response. Way to think on your feet!

Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Yeah, had to call back the reinforcements - one was circling the area, the other called back 3 minutes later and said "I don't think its Bean and two guys are talking to animal control" - the folks of Durham are on it! LOL!