Monday, February 04, 2008

Bean's 100th post!!!

Wow! According to Blogger, this is Bean's 100th post on this blog. That just blows my mind. It seems that only yesterday we brought our tiny little big-eared puppy home for the first time. They grow up so fast...{sniff, sniff}

I am just getting home from taking a monster of a neuropathology exam, and am heading off for a much-deserved nap. But I just had to post this photo first.

Bryan and Bean spent Saturday night here with me. Because my bed is only a full-sized one, and because Bryan is well over 6 feet tall, Bean doesn't sleep with us during the night. She sleeps on her deluxe LLBean dog bed in the corner. (I know, it's sad to see a dog being abused so cruelly.)

However, on Sunday morning, after taking her out to pee (no dog door here) we invite her up into bed to snuggle with us. Is there any better way to start your morning than rolling over and seeing this face?

Oh, Hi. Morning.

Of course, she makes sure to let me know that she is the #1 girl in Bryan's life by draping herself over him in such a way that makes it hard for me to cuddle with him.

Go on, try to kiss him if you dare.

I'm not sure I like this competition.

ps- ignore all dirty laundry in the background, please. things get a little messy around here right before an exam!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bean! You and your mom have become entertaining bloggers! I always love getting updates on new posts :-)

Anonymous said...

That's right folks. I've got 2 ladies in my life.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Auntie Allyson!