Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday Night 8:30pm

Good News! Bean was spotted at around 7pm on the trail right behind our house!!!

She was not only clever enough to get away from the man who stole her, and to make it on her own for 2 nights on the streets, she seems to have found her way back to our neighborhood! Everyone is out with flashlights now. I have a good feeling about this. I know that if she can just find our street, she will know how to get home. We have all the lights on, and a big bowl of peanut butter is sitting on the front porch.

I'm going back out now.

Please keep your fingers crossed that we will find our baby tonight!

Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to check before I went to bed. Many prayers that Bean will be home tonite with you both.
Peace
Grandmbecker