Saturday, February 09, 2008

Update: Saturday night 11pm

Here's where things stand:

We have posted many fliers advertising a $1000 reward for her safe return. We have gotten 2 calls since she was stolen, both people who had seen her wondering around in the neighborhood near wear she was taken. The wonderful news is that she was dragging her leash around and walking alone! She seems to have gotten away from the bastard (pardon the language) who took her! Now she is not "stolen" so much as "lost" and I think that is good news. We walked all through the neighborhood (about 12 of us) in teams of 2 from this afternoon until just now at 11pm. Tomorrow I am going to knock on doors and pass out fliers. I can't bear to think that she is out there alone tonight, but at least I know that she is not with the person who stole her, and that it will not be too cold. God willing, we will find her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brandi Mills said...

I hope you find Bean soon. When I read that some ass stole her I started to cry. I'm glad to hear she got away from him and that she's trying to find home. - China's Mom