Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday 9:12 AM

This morning a very kind man (a stranger to me and our situation) at a local copy shop paid for me to make 500 copies of Bean's flyer. I pretty much started crying right there. How can there be even one bad person like the man who stole Bean when clearly we are surrounded by angels every single day?

I have covered a very long street near where she was last seen. They are forecasting a cold rain this afternoon, and I pray we can find her before then.

I will go to the shelter when it opens at 10:30, to see if she was picked up overnight.

Thank you all. Keep on praying!

Rebecca

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today's your day. Bean will make it home before the rain, I know it! We're thinking about you!

Unknown said...

Wow, there was a flurry of activity after I last checked the blog yesterday. These are positive developments! I am envisioning Bean finding her way back to you. I will keep that thought in my head all day today. You're getting close, I can feel it. Keep your thoughts positive and stay strong.

-Pat

Hot(M)BC said...

Oh gosh, we's sorry to heer about Bean. We'll send lotsa purrs and purrayers for him to get home fast!

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh no! this is terrible. I will be picturing Bean home and safe with you. You have a ton of purrs and prayers headed your way.
Can the police help you find Bean since he was a victim of a crime?? It seems like they should.
Puuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrssssssssssss