Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday 10:53 AM

Another sighting!!

A very nice woman just called to say that she saw been yesterday at about 5pm. Bean was "running really fast" along Club Blvd, and then turned into Northgate Park. This was just an hour or two before she was spotted on the trail behind our house, which also leads to that park.

There is a dog park there, and Bean has always been excited about other dogs, so maybe that's where she's been hanging out. I am headed there right now with flyers and my staple gun.

At least if she is running, she is not hurt too bad. Poor girl! Her bad leg must be sore by now. She is getting a massage and a hot bath (and a steak) as soon as she gets home!

No sightings today, but a good friend went to the shelter for me (those places always make me cry) and confirmed that she is still not there.

Keep the prayers coming everyone! And check back often!!

Rebecca

5 comments:

PB 'n J said...

Oh we'll be purring for her safe return!

Pearl, Bert and Jake

Brandi Mills said...

I've been checking in all morning. It's good that she keeps being seen. Hopefully she'll decide to end her adventure and come home before that bad weather starts! Still sending out the good vibes! - Brandi

Anonymous said...

Keep your spirits up Rebecca! We are keeping an eye out for her too! She'll be home soon.

Kelly and Bella (also a rescued pit)

Anonymous said...

Keep your hopes up, Rebecca! All of us that are following the story feel like today's the day. I just went out and looked for half an hour "on my way" to Whole Foods...it seems like the whole city's looking for her. :-)

Anonymous said...

All I can do is pray, but I'm trying to send Bean a mesaage to get her furry butt home RIGHT NOW!