Monday, February 18, 2008

Waiting to take my exam..

Just a quick post before my exam starts. I am shockingly unprepared for this, but I can't make myself study anymore, so we'll see.

I called Bryan a little while ago. Apparently, Bean threw up earlier this morning. Probably a combination of whatever she's been eating this past week and all the excitement/treats after getting home. Oh well, back to her plain old healthy kibble I guess! We will have her checked at the vet just to be sure.

I'm going to look over my atypical antipsychotics one more time...wish me luck!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Good luck with your exam. Can't wait to hear more about Bean!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she is home and safe, can't wait for the story. I can finally take the signs down (happily), and stop driving around in the mornings and evenings.

Wendy H.

Kelly Phillips said...

Good luck on your exam!

Kelly

Anonymous said...

I *heart* atypical antipsychotics. Geodon saves my life.

Anonymous said...

Becky and Bryan.. when your dad called and told me BEAN was home...I screamed so loud that his dog TYSON woke up from his sleep...lol. I told him "talk to the hand" cause I was on my way to meet the girl of the hour. She was in rare form, struting back and forth as if to say "uh huh, the girl is back in town". So happy she is home. Bryan, thanks so much for keeping everyone informed. Can't wait to hear what BEAN has to say about her one and only solo adventure.

Mousie/TJ