Saturday, February 23, 2008

Friday night film festival

We spent last night in bed watching movies with Bean. Here she is right after we watched The Painted Veil with our friend Christy, but before we watched more of the series Planet Earth. We highly recommend both.

If you don't come back to bed right now, I am claiming your pillows (and your husband) as my own. Also, enough with the flash, OK?

However, if you are grossed out by cockroaches and bat droppings, you might want to skip the episode called "Caves." I kind of wish I had....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First let me say that those sleepy eyes are just precious! I'm glad Bean is still catching up on her beauty sleep and has her priorities in order! Sounds like you all had a great nite and Bean is catching up on her loving, too!

Judy

Anonymous said...

Isnt it nice just to be and feel good. Bean looks good.
Grandmbecker

Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful Bean!! So glad she's home!


Page and Nadine the Pit Bull

Anonymous said...

Bean, girl you are even cute when you are sleepy. Now that your adventure is over, please talk to us as you have in the past. I know you shouldn't talk to strangers but we (except for a few) are all family now. By the way my mommy rode over on Mangum St. Sat. and took down about 6 of your fliers Saturday but forgot to take the staples out. Some of those posts had hundresds of staples in them. Mommy said she was going to go back and take out about 50 staples from one pole and that should cover the 6 fliers.

TJ & Mousie